The skin that glows always gets more attention than the ones made to look good with just makeup. When the skin is healthy from within, the glow just can’t be missed or replicated. Even for your magic pills from www.darklush.co.uk to work well, you need a good skin from within.
Start eating healthy! Wondering what you can eat? Here we have put together a small list that can see you through:
- Fish – Load up on salmon, herring, and This will help in maintaining the moisture content in the skin and prevent both dry and dull skin, as fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- Avocado – High in healthy fats, this fruit can help keep your skin well moisturized and flexible, thus delaying wrinkles.
- Walnuts – Grab a handful of these nuts that are rich in both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. These nuts can provide the nutrients your body is not capable of producing on its own.
- Sunflower Seeds – Both seeds and nuts are good for your skin as they are rich in essential nutrients that boost the health of your skin. These seeds are rich in such nutrients as well as Vitamin E.
- Sweet Potato – These are a rich source of beta-carotene which is found in carrots and spinach as well. This ingredient acts as a natural sunscreen and protects your skin from sun damages.
- Peppers – Both red and yellow are an excellent source of Vitamin C and beta-carotene which is later converted into Vitamin A. These vitamins can help reduce wrinkles and dull skin.
- Broccoli – Contains many minerals and vitamins including vitamin A and C. It is also rich in zinc, lutein, and
- Tomatoes – Rich in vitamin C, lycopene, beta-carotene as well as lutein.
- Soy – This contains isoflavones, which is a plant compound that can both replicate or even block estrogen in your body as per the requirement.
- Dark Chocolate – A delicious indulgence that is rich in antioxidants can make your skin more hydrated and younger looking.